Need a sophisticated but easy-to-use DSLR camera? Look no further. Canon EOS 800D is one of the best, affordable and next-generation DSLR camera which gives your photography a boost. In this in-depth Canon EOS 800D review, we will show you why we recommend this camera as one of the best DSLR for beginners.
Canon EOS 800D – Overview
If you’re searching for an entry-level DSLR camera, Canon EOS 800D is way to go. In some regions, this camera is known as Canon T7i. Canon 800D has resolution of 24 MP and comes with APS-C sensor.
- Resolution: 24.2 mega pixels
- APS-C Sensor
- Full HD video at 1080/60p
- 45 cross-type AF points
- ISO 100-25600 (100-51200)
- Optical viewfinder
- 6fps continuous shooting
- Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
- 3.0″ LCD, 1040k dots
- Swivel touchscreen
- 600 shots per battery charge
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 131.0 x 99.9 x 76.2mm
- Weight (including battery and card): Approx. 532g
Canon EOS 800D Review
Canon EOS 800D is not the flashiest camera out there, but we reckon it’s the best beginner friendly camera right now. You can shoot professional-level photos because of the image quality of this camera is excellent.
This camera has packed with a versatile feature-set in a sleek and portable body and offers offers advanced imaging capabilities. Below are the key features of Canon EOS 800D.
- Excellent image quality
- Very easy to use
- Great touchscreen
- Can shoot amazing photos, even in difficult conditions
- Excellent sensor
- Focus and shoot with a single tap
- Vari-Angle touch screen extends your perspective
- Simple wireless sharing and control
- HDR movie and time-lapse movie
This Kit Includes
If you’re going to order Canon EOS 800D through our product link, you will get followings.
- Canon EOS 800D DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Canon LP-E17 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Canon Charger for LP-E17 Battery Pack
- Canon Eyecup EF
- Canon RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- EW-400D Wide Strap
- SanDisk Ultra 32GB SDHC Memory Card (UHS-1 / Class-10)
- Camera Carrying Case (Medium)
- Ultraviolet Filter – 58mm
- Lens/Body Cap Keeper
- Lens/Body Cleaning Pen
- Dust Blower
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Our Verdict: The Best DSLR for Beginners
If you’re an entry level photographer, this camera is the best cost-effective camera solution for you. You can order it for $599 at Amazon. We love this camera because of image and video quality, ease of use, movable touch screen.
James Vonwiegen says
Great review on the camera I used to actually have a 80d. I feel like a small canon DSLR is probably the best beginner camera for anyone to use. It can help create Youtube videos, start a blog or just capture photos for Facebook.
I now have a Sony A7iii
Asad Saeed says
Hi Good Article Thankyou for sharing
Keep up good work
RH Mahadi says
Its really awesome. I found lost of information about cannon 800D. I love it.
Ronald Jolley says
This is the best way to get to know about the camera